Yes, we can help you manage it. We have two client-friendly choices for you.
Our Portfolio Service is a great option if you find the paperwork, correspondence and record-keeping associated with managing your investment portfolio time-consuming or overwhelming. We can relieve you of the administrative tasks whilst you retain complete control of your investments.
Alternatively, our Shaw Managed Accounts (SMAs) provide investors with exposure to a professionally managed portfolio of stocks, other securities and funds. However, SMAs are not pooled investment vehicles – the beneficial ownership remains with the investor.
These model portfolios are managed in a disciplined and consistent manner following specific investment strategies, and are overseen by a dedicated team of investment professionals with many years of experience in securities markets.
Shaw and Partners offers a broad selection of model portfolios which can be blended in order to achieve client’s specific investment objectives:
GOAL BASED PORTFOLIOS
- Shaw Income Goal Portfolio
- Shaw Balanced Portfolio
- Shaw Growth Goal Portfolio
ASSET CLASS PORTFOLIOS
- Shaw Debt Securities Income Portfolio
- Shaw Hybrid Income Portfolio
- Shaw Australian Equity (Large Cap) Income Portfolio
- Shaw Australian Equity (Large Cap) Core Portfolio
- Shaw Australian Equity (Large Cap) Growth Portfolio
- Shaw Australian Equity (Small and Mid-Cap) Growth Portfolio
- Shaw Liquid Alternatives Portfolio
- AllianceBernstein Concentrated Global Growth Portfolio
- Shaw US Future Leaders Portfolio
Should you not have the time, desire or market knowledge to manage your investments, our Portfolio Service or SMAs are personalised for you so you can decide how involved you wish to be in the decision making process.
Frequently asked questions
October 14, 2020
October 13, 2020
September 25, 2020
August 14, 2020